Tattoo Aftercare ..
1. Keep any dressing applied for 2 - 3 hours or otherwise advised by your srtist.
2. After removing, clean area gently with mild soap or antibacterial wash and cool water.
3. Pat dry (do not rub) and allow to air for 15 mins.
4. Apply a sparing amount of tattoo aftercare or balm and smooth into skin. (NO WHITE CREAMS!)
5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 three or four times daily.
6. Try not to suffocate your tattoo or allow it to sweat.
7. DO NOT swim or submerge tattoo for at least 2 weeks after application.
8. DO NOT allow direct sunlight onto tattoo for at least 2 weeks. (NO SUN-BATHING!).
9. During healing process, expect scabbing, redness and irritaion. (DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH!).
10. Allow 3 - 4 weeks before considering a re-touch.
General Aftercare ..
To aid aftercare, eat healthily, drink extra water and boost your zinc intake.
Limit alcohol and smoking to reduce pollutants.
If you have any concerns, feel free to call or pop in and ask our staff for advice.